WHEATGRASS AND GRAPE FAT MOBILIZER
- a ½ cup of grapes
- a cup of wheatgrass
- a ½ cup of water
- a pinch of black salt
1. Chop the wheatgrass properly and then add it into a blender.
2. Now throw in the grapes and add half a cup of water. Blend it well.
3. Pour out the juice in a glass.
4. If you’re using a regular blender, make sure you sieve the juice.
5. Finally, add a pinch of black salt, stir it well, and your drink is ready to be relished!
Health benefits: Wheatgrass is a great source to lower cholesterol and triglycerides and is especially good for people having hyperlipidemia. Further, it also helps in flushing out harmful toxins from the body, making it a must-have food to reduce weight in a healthy manner. Grapes are another great source of vitamins and minerals. Grapes also have antioxidants, anti-cancer, and anti-microbial properties, which aid weight loss in a big way.