OkMap Desktop 15 Free Download Overview
OkMap is an interactive software which allows you to work on your computer screen with web maps or digital maps that you have either bought or scanned. OkMap can also import vectorial data from the most common formats and DEM data relevant to height information. Through these maps, you can organize your paths by creating waypoints, routes and tracks on your computer monitor, and upload this data to your GPS. OkMap sets automatically altitude data and estimates travel times. You can also download Plagiarism Checker X 6.
Data collected by your GPS can be downloaded on your computer, stored and displayed on the maps. They can also be used to create different types of statistics. By connecting a GPS to your laptop, you can plot your position on maps in real-time. If you are connected to the network you can constantly send your position to a remote computer, or receive the position of your companions on your computer and display the related tracks on maps in real time. OkMap can also interface Google Maps and Google Earth. You can also download Vocabulary Worksheet Factory Enterprise 6.
Features of OkMap Desktop 15 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of OkMap Desktop 15 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Display web maps for more than 40 servers
- Ability to add new custom web map servers
- Calibration / display raster maps (over 30 image formats) (video)
- Display vectorial maps
- Display hybrid maps (raster + vectorial data)
- Ability to open multiple maps simultaneously
- 10 cartographic projections of the most used
- Representation of coordinates in: degrees, degrees-minutes, degrees-minutes-seconds, UTM, ECEF, Georef, US National Grid, British Grid (Ordnance Survey National Grid), Irish Grid, metric coordinates with custom projections
- Database with over 3200 predefined projections by geographic area
- Database with over 750 datum
- Viewing 3D raster maps on Google Earth (for supported image formats)
- Night vision
- Full screen map view
- Map add-ons management (icons, comments)
- Vectorial data management (point, multipoint, line, polygon)
- GPX data management (waypoints, tracks, routes)
- Files manager
- Selecting multiple objects with the mouse
- Context menu (right mouse)
- Auto-info function
- Zoom, autofit, zoom on selected objects functions
- Moving map function in 3 modes
- Docking forms
- Customizing toolbar
- Showing yes / no toolbar
- Showing yes / no statusbar
- Check new releases at startup
System Requirements for OkMap Desktop 15 Free Download
Before you install OkMap Desktop 15 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.
OkMap Desktop 15 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: OkMap Desktop 15
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_OkMap_15_x64.zip
- Download File Size: 154 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
How to Install OkMap Desktop 15
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble please get help from our contact us page.
OkMap Desktop 15 Free Download
Click on below button to start OkMap Desktop 15 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of OkMap Desktop 15 Free Download for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.