TransMac 14 Free Download Overview
TransMac is a very useful storage management application that can enable users of Windows OS to gain direct access to the file system utilized by Mac computers. TransMac allows you to use files and drives made for macOS on Windows operating systems. It gives access to your computer to read, write, and format this data. You can also download Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 10.
The company, Acutesystems, grants a 15-day trial before you need to purchase the software. To use the program, you just have to insert the drive you want to read, and the program will recognize it automatically. The same goes for DMG files, which you can open by simply right-clicking on the file and selecting the option TransMac. You can also download WinToHDD Enterprise 5.
Features of TransMac 14 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of TransMac 14 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Apple File System (APFS) volume read support.
- Open Mac APFS/HFS/HFS+ format disk drives, flash drives, CD/DVD/Blu-ray media, HD floppies, dmg, dmgpart, sparsebundle and sparseimage files.
- Copy files to Mac HFS+ disks and dmg images.
- Format as HFS+ for Mac .
- Save and restore images of disks and flash drives.
- Create, compress, expand and split dmg files.
- Built in burner functionality to burn ISO and dmg files directly to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray.
- Read Mac multisession and hybrid CDs.
- View partition layout.
System Requirements for TransMac 14 Free Download
Before you install TransMac 14 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
TransMac 14 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: TransMac 14
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_Acute_Systems_TransMac_14.zip
- Download File Size: 2 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
How to Install TransMac 14
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- If needed password is always igetintopc.com
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble please get help from our contact us page.
TransMac 14 Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading TransMac 14. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of TransMac 14 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.